Shop in Store
Stop by our Snohomish, WA store Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. to check out our growing range of farrier tools and supplies.
Shop Online, Pick Up in Store
Place an order online by 4:00 p.m. and we’ll have your order ready for pick up in-store by 8:00 a.m. the following business day. Shipping not offered at this time - coming soon!
Call 360-453-7888 for more information about the Farrier Express Delivery Service or to ask about adding your location to our daily routes.
The bevel angle on the trademark face of the nail allows the nail to lock in better in all types of shoes punched for E-Heads, including concave. The slightly larger specifications of the shank immediately under the head will provide additional strength and a better fit in the pritcheling of the shoe.
- Excellent material and finish
- Made with Cu Shield Technology
- Packaged in strong plastic storage box
- Extra sharp and smooth
- Extra pitch
- Extra length
- Extra strong and durable material
- Modified head design
- Cu Shield Technology eliminates rust and deterioration of nail strength
- Stronger, healthier hooves
- No rust or wear inside the hoof wall
- Extra sharp and smooth for less damage
- Modified head design works well in concave and shoes punched for E-head nails
- Perfect in combination with pads